1. Pizza Beer
Illinois company Mamma Mia must not have been around when the memo was handed out. It’s pizza AND beer, not pizza beer.
2. Cobra Wine
This wine includes the venomous from the cobra and is illegal in the US.
3. Rice Wine With Baby Mice
Made in China and Korea. Brewers actually drown 2-3 day old mice in wine and give this shit to you a year later to drink. They also say it cures colds and other aliments as well.
5. Mekong River Eel Wine
You guessed it, another asian delight. Same as the baby mice but this time they put baby eels along with ginseng and various other herbs in wine and give the shit to you a year later to drink. No word if the eel wine cures anything.
How mescal made the list, don’t ask me. Sure it has the worm larva but who the hell cares. By the time you get to the bottom of a bottle you’ll be drunk off your ass.
9. Seagull Wine
Not sure where to start, so I’ll just get to the point. Find a dead seagull, put it in a container, add water, close and let sit until fermented. No grains or sugars necessary. Native people of cold more northern areas of the world came up with this one.
11. Bacon Maple Ale
Never ever Ever EVER drink anything with Voodoo written on it.
13. Bacon Vodka
Bacon is awesome and vodka is pretty good too, but apparently the two don’t mix well together.
14. Lone Star Beer
The only place this stuff is sold is outside the state of Texas. Now think about this for a bit, that’s like eating food from a cook that won’t eat his own cooking.
15. Smirnoff Ice
They still make this crap?
15 alcoholic drinks you should avoid if youre looking to quit drinking
What are the 15 alcoholic drinks you should avoid if youre looking to quit drinking.
How These 15 Alcoholic drinks Affect Your Body
Tips to Avoid Alcoholic drinks If Youre Looking to Quit Drinking
- Avoid drinking when you’re tired or stressed;
- Drink in moderation;
- Drink alcohol in public places where others may see you;
- Be sure to speak with a doctor before starting any new drinking habits; and
- Be sure to get help if you start to experience problems with alcohol or addiction.
What are the Benefits of quitting drinking.
The Benefits of Drinking Less Alcohol
The Benefits of Drinking Better
The Benefits of Drinking Less Beer
- Be realistic about what volume of beer will work for you: some people may prefer less Beer while others may only require a little bit more than others;
- Start with low doses: if you start off by drinking just a little bit more than necessary each day, your body will adjust over time and you won’t feel as intoxicated as when you were using larger doses;
- If possible, try not to drink weekends or holidays: by taking a break from liquor on those days, you may find it easier not to become addicted;
- Consider using other alcoholic beverages instead: wine or hard liquor can both be enjoyed legally without having to quit drinking alcohol.