It stands for Nutritionally Advanced Technology, plain and simple, and where it starts getting complicated is how to use it, what ketone NAT can do for each person, and whether it’s right for you or not. Those are of course questions that you need to think about before getting into since otherwise there’s a good chance that you might be trying to take on something that won’t agree with your body and will do more harm than good. But the upside is that NAT ketone can work for a lot of people that want to give it a try. The only problem is that you’re bound to hear a lot of different voices saying different things when it comes to whether this product really works or not.
That’s pretty normal. The trick is to decide whether you want to try this, or if you don’t feel that it’s worth the money or the risk to you if something does happen. One thing you need to remember is that different methods and substances work for some folks, while they might have a negative effect on those whose bodies will generate a big ‘Hell no’ moment that will make it clear that their body chemistry isn’t going to work with keto for one reason or another.
A reminder of what the keto diet is all about.
It might sound like I’m simply rehashing the same old idea that a lot of people have gone over time and again, but it does help to make this point more than once in the course of getting people into keto and making them aware of what they’re trying to do with such a diet. Ketogenesis occurs when your carb intake is low and your body produces ketone bodies through the process of breaking down fatty acids and ketogenic amino acids, thereby creating fuel for the body to function, meaning that fat gets used for energy instead of carbohydrates that are built up in the system.
It’s a beneficial way to reduce body fat without any question, but as one should be able to guess, when one’s carb input is regular to high it’s fair to think that fat is going to build up depending on what a person consumes on a regular basis. Let’s not get too hung up on what you should and shouldn’t eat to help the fat-burning process since this is more about NAT ketone than anything at this time.
NAT ketone is efficient enough, but there are a few things to think about.
Just like any other substance, NAT ketone is the type of stuff you should likely read about since when putting any type of powder into a drink you’ll want to know exactly what’s going into your body. I won’t go into stuff like Crystal Lite or Kool-Aid since they both have sinister undertones as well if you ask the conspiracy theorists and even bother to look at the ingredient lists. At the moment we’re talking about NAT ketone, so let’s focus up and keep it on the subject. Understanding what is in there, and what the ingredients can do for, or to you, is something that needs to be given serious consideration since if you don’t, well, then you run the risk of hurting yourself or at least causing some type of physical distress that you really don’t want. The side effects of this stuff can include but aren’t limited to:
- Hypoglycemia: Unfortunately a keto diet can cause your blood sugar to lower to a level that’s not entirely healty, meaning htat it will make you feel extremely fatigued and lethargic. Some folks might joke and say that this is their natural state after a hard day at work, but no, this isn’t normal since it means that your body is crashing since it’s not getting what it want and needs.
- Stomach distress: Sometimes when you introduce a new substance into your body you’ll feel a bit ill since your system might not recognize and will actively try to get rid of it. Believe it or not, your body is a little smarter than you are and will make it known that what you’re taking in doesn’t feel right. In some instances though it’s necessary to take smaller doses and get your body used to the idea that this substance is normal. If that doesn’t work, then it might not be for you.
- Electrolyte imbalance: Think of this as your body not being able to fire on all cylinders since the regular processes that keep it moving along in an ordered and expected manner aren’t balanced out as they need to be. In other words, a keto diet can come along and wreck the normal rhythm your body is used to, at which point you’ll need to start downing something that will replenish your electrolytes, while finding the right dosage of NAT ketone that won’t end up breaking the rhythm out of habit.
- Hypertension: If you have high blood pressure this might not be the way for you to lose weight sinc NAT ketone does have a serious amount of sodium in it.
Always think about the possible side effects, even if it sounds entirely too negative. The best way to get into the keto diet is to read, read, and read some more, and possibly ask those that have been on the keto diet for a while before just jumping in. The more you learn about a diet before getting into it, the more efficient you can be at keeping yourself on it. That’s the theory anyway…
Weigh the benefits with the side effects.
Thanks to the picture above you can already see a number of different benefits, and you’ve already seen the side effects that can come from taking NAT ketone. One word of advice is to not get suckered in by the allure of Raspberry Lemonade or any other enticing flavor this stuff comes in since that’s another way to leap in headfirst and find that you’re at the shallow end with a giant headache. Granted, this stuff will work for those that are willing to make it work for them by exercising, changing up their diet, and doing what’s necessary to gain the maximum benefit. But if you don’t want to do any of this it’s kind of like sitting on an exercise bike while pedaling and eating a family-size bag of potato chips, you’re kind of working against yourself and the system even if the system is attempting to do what it can. Let’s just go over some of the benefits, shall we?
- Fat loss: A lot of people already understand what it’s like to pack around what feels like an extra person on their body since the jiggle is hard to miss unless you’ve grown numb to it. Losing all that extra weight can bring a lot of benefits, such as increased energy and the possibility of sustained movement without becoming short of breath so often.
- Brain fog: There are a few things that can cause a brain fog, in other words a feeling that you have no direction and no idea how to proceed in your life. But overconsumption of sugar, or carbs, can do this in a big way. By using NAT ketone you can take control and clear the fog since your carb intake will likely be much lower since the substance will help to control your hunger. This can eliminate brain fog and increase your focus awareness, and overall mental clarity.
- Mood enhancement: Let’s be honest with ourselves, we’re not entirely happy when we can’t do all the things we want because of our weight, right? Ye gods, I sound like a crappy infomercial now, but the point is that getting into shape can be a postiive experience in a number of ways, one of those being that you’ll tend to feel that your mood will lift when you enagage in a longer, harder workout, can fit into clothes you might not have seen since your high school or college years, and don’t mind being seen by others in tight-fitting clothing. Weight loss is a great mood elevator in a lot of ways.
- Better sleep: Getting enough sleep at night is a serious issue for a lot of people since quite a few of us don’t get nearly enough and tend to suffer for it. by regulating our sleep patterns, life becomes a lot easier and a lot less stressful.
How does NAT ketone do all that you ask? Well, that’s easy, burning fat is kind of a gateway to a lot of improvements in life that a lot of us want to experience, so by drinking the powder in the morning and afternoon you’ll manage to rev your system in a way that will keep it burning fat and allowing you to lose the weight, which in turn will make you feel more balanced, less anxious, and able to lead a healthy and regulated life. Of course, that’s if you work with the system. Just like keto weight loss pills.
You DO need to work with the system to make it efficient.
I’m probably going to need to say this more than once throughout the next several articles, but keto is not a magic weight loss pill, powder, or spell that’s going to make you lose weight. You can’t stand there and say ‘Keto, take my fat, please’ and expect to drop the extra pounds. Trust me, you’d be dead if you did that, and no one wants that.
In all seriousness, if you want to make the diet work with or without NAT ketone, you do need to exercise and possibly adjust your diet, or you’ll only manage to get a portion of the benefits if that much. So what do you think Radasser’s? Is it worth checking out?