So far we’ve been posting about the keto diet weight loss pills for a couple of weeks now, and the point should have been made by now that trying the diet is all a matter of whether you trust the product, the people behind it, and the possibility that it will work for you. One might wonder how much more we can say about keto that would really convince you any further that this is a workable diet that could do wonders for you if you really tried. The need to mention so many different supplements has to do with:
- Your body type: Not everyone has the same body type and as a rule this means that not every supplement is going to work in the same manner for what you need. There are a lot of pills out there aren’t going to work anyway since they might just be a bunch of crap that won’t hurt a person but won’t help them either. But when it comes to your body type and chemistry it’s wise to understand that what works for one person won’t necessarily work for another, and what does wonders for one individual might actually end up harming another, or perhaps have little to no effect.
- Your dietary habits: This is rather important to be perfectly honest since if you’re not dedicated to this diet then it’s not going to work the way you want it to. I’ve harped on this continually but it’s still a repetitive statement that needs to be said over and over until people finally get it and apply the common knowledge that a diet doesn’t really work if you continue to live the same lifestyle with the same crappy diet that you’ve had for a while. When it comes to wanting to be healthy, one has to change just about everything, not just a couple of things. Those diets that tell you that you can eat whatever you want and rely on their miracle system are feeding you more than line, they’re making it appear that you can continue forward as you are without changing much of anything and you’ll start shedding the pounds. With keto, you do have to eat healthy. The pills help, but they’re not going to work if you won’t do your part.
- Your level of exercise: Let’s face it, if you sit on your butt in a cubicle all day or don’t do much more walking than it takes to reach the coffee or vending machine, then you’re not being active enough and need to find a way to increase your activity level in order to help this process work. The pill will do its job, since that’s what it’s designed for, but in order to allow it work the way it needs to, you’re going to have to make a few changes to your lifestyle.
Most of this information is going to be repetitive as you’ve already guessed but the point here is that you need to hear it over and over in order to really understand what’s at stake and what’s going on, and why keto can be a good idea if you’re able to gain the benefits you need from it. So let’s dig into this current idea.
What is Keto GT?
The short answer is that it’s another weight loss supplement that has been on the market for a little while and is designed to help you lose weight. That’s the easy part of it. But as you might have guessed, just because everyone is taking the pill, of course, that’s a generalized statement, doesn’t mean that its popularity is going to determine its efficacy. A of diet fads come and go and a lot of them have flashy ads and even spell out what they do and promise results that might work for a very small percentage of those that take the supplement. This is where Keto GT isn’t that different since it does lay out that it contains a lot of big words that most people can’t say and a bunch of nutritious ingredients that a lot of people might not consume on their own if given the choice. But the fact that it causes ketosis, which is the process of breaking down fat for energy instead of storing fat and burning carbohydrates, should give people a little idea of how beneficial it can really be.
Keto GT is manufactured by Keto GT Research, which was established in 2019. It might be that some folks might raise an eyebrow considering that two years doesn’t sound like a long enough time to have developed something that people happen to believe in this much. But the fact is that Keto GT Research has been doing the work and has been helping people quite a bit, so it’s fair to think that two years might not be a long time to have been in business. One has to remember however that some of the most successful and helpful businesses were just starting out at one point, and today some of them are billion-dollar ideas that people can’t help but love.
How does Keto GT help with weight loss?
This has been stated with each supplement that has come off the lines, but Keto GT gives the body the needed ketones to achieve ketosis, meaning that the pills are meant to help rev the body up by burning fat and converting it into energy. More energy means more ability to stay active, sustain ketosis, and keep burning that fat in order to maintain your energy levels. The more fat you burn, the more energy you’ll gain, and in the process, you’ll remember what it was like to get up and go more often and not feel weighted down at a certain point in the day. While it’s not a miracle cure, meaning it won’t do much to keep age and other natural processes at bay, it will help to keep your body healthy and to reduce your BMI and overall weight. It can help with your cholesterol as well, raising your HDL levels and lowering your LDL’s as well. The bottom line is that you will lose weight with these pills if you’re willing to do the work and help the process along. There are a few things you’ll have to do along the way to help things out, such as:
- Start eating right: You don’t need to go on a crash diet, that’s not the point. But you do need to explore your options when it comes to maintaining a keto diet. One thing you really need to do is learn how to prep, cook, and store foods that will be compliant with a keto diet. There are plenty of them out there and taste isn’t an issue since there’s plenty that you can eat on a keto diet.When you run down the list of foods that are keto-friendly you’d be surprised to find how many that you’ll actually want to stock up on when starting out. And while you might not want to go off carbs right away, the more you do, the more you’ll end up losing as Keto GT burns thost fat cells to produce more energy.
- You don’t need to become a gym rat: Seriously, unless you’re thinking of a huge career shift you don’t need to start hitting the gym early in the morning or every day after work. There are enough ways to work out at home or wherever you’re at since simple exercises are often recommended for those that are just starting out or getting back into the swing of things. But that exercise is important since to get the body moving and help the process along it’s beneficial to get your butt up and get it wiggling so that the supplements will actually have a chance to do what they’re supposed to.
I’ll get into the idea of whether or not you’re waking into a scam in the next section. But like I said, it’s repetitive, and you’re going to hear a lot of the same things from the same people. Hopefully, you’ll take this as something you might want to listen to since the honest to goodness truth is that I’m not going to attempt to feed you Skittles and promise that you’ll fart rainbows, but what I will do Radasser’s is make it clear for those that might be on the fence with the keto diet that it’s bound to give back whatever you put in. The only trick is that you don’t want to be taken for a ride only to be duped at the end.
Is Keto GT a scam?
By now a lot of us have probably been scammed or come close to being scammed a couple of times in our lives, right? It’s not a good feeling, especially when people tend to prey on your sensitivities and feelings and promise things that they know you want. Let’s just say it, these people are scum, they’re bottom-feeders that are, unfortunately, smart enough to know how to play on the fragile egos and insecurities of those around them, while having the cunning to hide their own failings by passing themselves off as health gurus, dieticians that aren’t certified, or were given their ‘training’ through an online course that lasts all of an hour or two. But when it comes to diet scams it feels easy to say that those that make a living off of the noise and flashy colors they peddle ought to be taking their own pills in order to show people what a crock it really is sometimes. But is Keto GT a scam?
I’m not going to say yes or no right away, since there are those that have gone on the keto diet and done quite well since they have the self-discipline and the fortitude to stick with something. Unfortunately, this is something that a lot of companies won’t push, since a lot of them don’t appear to want to sound pushy, as though the diet they’re advertising requires help to work. They tend to leave that to the articles you find online, and sadly, a lot of them say the same damned thing, over and over and over. It’s like scratching a CD and having to listen to the last ten seconds over and over as the listener and the player struggles to get to the next verse. Unfortunately, that’s part of what scammers do, and they use this as a smokescreen to hide behind in order to peddle their goods in the hope that they’ll make enough money to cash out before people become aware that they’re faking it and making it all at once.
Did I say that Keto GT is a scam? Nope, I did not. But some have expressed concerns that the supplement isn’t exactly exclusive to the same research group that came up with it. In fact, a lot of keto supplements haven’t exactly been heard of by a lot of people, which makes one think of the term ‘knockoff’ since the idea of the keto diet no doubt left dollar signs in the eyes of quite a few manufacturers that saw a chance to make a cheap product that wouldn’t do anything, good or bad, and would be fully embraced by people who wanted to lose a few pounds. Like it or not, that’s one way that it works. So is this a scam? Well, kind of like the diet itself, that’s up to YOU to find out. I’m not Maury Povich and I’m not Steve Wilkos, so you’re going to have to find your own truths. Just to put it out there, however, a lot of people have managed to lose weight with this diet, and more so than a lot of others in a shorter amount of time.
Just following up. You might want to listen.
You’ve seen ads like these, right? They reassure, they convey how great this product is, yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, best for you, and so on and so forth. It’s not the worst ad ever since despite reading off of a card the guy doesn’t give a terrible performance, but it usually leaves a lot of questions as to whether you can trust the people making the video and how much they might be getting paid to say that everything is on the up and up. I know, it sounds entirely cynical, but after trying so many weight loss supplements over the years and finding that some of them tasted like chalk and didn’t do half of what they said they would, trusting another one that’s using the same formula to try and sell itself is kind of, well, hard to trust right away. There are a few reasons for that, such as:
- The cost: a lot of these supplements end up costing a good chunk of money. The problem with this is that if it’s too cheap, no one’s going to believe that it’s meant to work, but if it’s too expensive, a lot of people aren’t going to buy into it since they think the manufacturer’s are just trying to get rich. Even keeping it at a moderate cost isn’t going to do much since if a person has been scammed before they’re not going to want to get taken again and will question the price no matter what. But moderate costs do make people more willing to buy than those that are too cheap or too pricey.
- The ads: Stuff like this video above makes a lot of people roll their eyes and wonder where in the world the company managed to get the person that’s wearing a lab coat to look official. Hey, a lot of people will do damned near anything for money, even real doctors sometimes. But the more flash and the more explanation that’s given as to what the product does and what one can expect, the more likely it is that there’s another shoe just waiting to drop before the ad is over, in which case the ad will be over before that fateful plummet can come.
- Personal experience: Like I keep saying, people that have figured out they’re being scammed in the past are bound to be a lot more paranoid about trusting anyone and won’t be easy to win over since like it or not, the scammer before the current one will have ruined them just a little. Some people are oblivious and will buy anythign they think sounds great. But those that don’t like being made fools of and take it personally will also be the type that will inform other people when they see what they believe is an obvious scam.
There are some folks out there that are warning others about Keto GT since there are a lot of people pushing what is apparently their own brand. Do scammers exist when it comes to this stuff? Oh, absolutely. Is it easy to spot the fakes from the real ones? Not as much as it should be, but this is kind of a common issue with a lot of products that are being forced to contend with cheap knockoffs that folks make in order to trick people when it comes to getting the best or getting a new formula or something enticing that will have enough keywords that people will want to hear. So far as anyone knows, Keto GT, the actual product sold by the company that made it, is solid. As far as any other brands go, who the hell knows?
Personal testimony is usually a good endorsement.
Listening to this guy you might be convinced that keto is the diet for you to go on, and Keto GT would be the pills you want since they might work quickly and efficiently. But take what anyone says with a big grain of salt for a couple of reasons. One, you’re not them, meaning you don’t likely have their same body chemistry, their tolerances, and possibly their determination to see something work. It’s nothing personal, but unless you’re motivated like the guy in this video or anyone else that’s done it, then keto might not work for you in the same way.
Let’s put it this way, the guy is telling his own story and even giving a few tips and hints on how to make the keto diet work, and that’s extremely helpful since he’s someone that’s gone through it, knows how to do what’s needed, and knows how to stick with it in order to see the maximum results. The first-person point of view is what you need more than anything since it gives a person a better idea of what it is that they have to do, what they can possibly expect, and the experienced viewpoint of someone that’s been there, done that. Doctors and marketing individuals can tell you everything you want to hear and everything it will take to sell the product. But listening to someone that’s been there, that’s taken on the diet and seen it work to great effect, is someone far more valuable in this instance.
This is what you’ll generally see since visually it’s more appealing to a lot of people.
People want to see what CAN happen, and what they can look like, achieve, and enjoy should they go through with something. That flash and pomp doesn’t take into account the sweat, the side effects, the hardship of making it work, and there’s a reason. If they showed you someone really sweating their butt off in the gym it wouldn’t really motivate you that much. By creating videos and ads like the one above, Keto GT manages to show you a fantasy that you can possibly attain and something that you can have if you’re willing to purchase their supplement and go through the act of changing your diet and your workout routine if you even have one.
What I’m trying to do, without being too cynical, is to get you to think for yourself. Don’t be taken in by ads or by images that are put together to appeal to what you want or what you think you want. When it comes to your health, make up your own mind. Keto GT hasn’t been around that long at this time and there are a couple of reasons to at least do the research on their product and make certain that it’s for you, and that’s your current health and your continued health. We do care here are Radass and we want to see you make the right choices for yourself, not for a business or for any other reason.
If Keto GT does work, and we’re not saying it does or doesn’t, then it could be a big help to a lot of people who are willing to change their lifestyle a bit and find out or remember what it’s like to be upwardly-mobile and have a ton of energy to live their lives the way they see fit. If you take nothing else from this article, take this one point: our goal here is to be Radass, and to take care of our subscribers as much as possible. Make the best-informed decision for you Radasser’s, and if it works, let us know. We’re always interested in what you have to say.