Snapchat is still thriving in 2022 and we’re dying…of laughter.
It’s a little offensive at times, but the use of Snapchat is still amazing and funny since it’s still around and in 2022 it’s bound to get even more notice. At least if it’s this amusing it might.
1. Whoever foresaw his future with the TSA.
Let the offending begin since where some will laugh and poke fun, y’know, like normal folks, others will become offended on behalf of this individual and start a riot or a ‘peaceful protest’ based on their own insecurities. So hey, offend away!
2. Whoever solved this riddle with the only logical solution.
It’s dark, but it’s a solution. Depending on the flavor some folks might actually think it’s a reasonable option.
3. Whoever captured this moment of sexual bliss.
A blind individual would likely run away from this image.
4. Whoever made this incredibly important arrival.
Hey, if a person can admit it and love the fact that they own it, then more power to them.
5. Whoever sent this sick burn.
Not surprisingly, there are folks that would claim this, and good for you!
6. Whoever was healed by good ol’ Abe.
One can only hope that it wouldn’t require a history major to understand the irony here.
7. Whoever was in the room with this friendly cat.
You definitely need to be a cat person to think this is a cute pic.
8. Whoever sent this wonderfully uplifting message.
Someone sounds bitter. Are they bitter? This really appears to be the cry of a bitter person.
9. Whoever sent this flawless pick-up line.
Fast and free, maybe….but easy, oh hell no. When it’s easy, everyone does it…take from that what you will.
10. Whoever found this beautiful Snapchat version of Adele.
Seriously, if THAT turned up anywhere and at any time, it’d be time to hit the erase or delete button in a hurry.
11. Whoever made this groundbreaking discovery about Frankie Muniz.
It could explain why he was sketchy and unreliable at times as well, eh, eh?
12. Whoever realized what Elf On The Shelf has really been thinking all along.
So all those pranks were born from frustration, correct? It’s not like the elf can do anything with a Ken doll after all.
13. Whoever mourned this poor white girl.
At least there aren’t any sirens blazing and lights flashing.
14. Whoever desperately wanted those nudes.
The vibe coming from the dog could be anything from indifference to ‘f around and find out human’.
15. Whoever captured this dog’s wrenching heartache.
More like when will the owner return since they’ve been gone for all of two minutes.
16. Whoever discovered that the trees don’t know your secrets.
There are so many jokes that could be unloaded in an orgy of raunchy humor, but I’ll hold off for the time being.
17. Whoever wrote this book.
That’s good? Right? Well, it’s not so great for their parents…or the boys they ‘like’.
18. Whoever discovered that this innocent angel isn’t so innocent.
Some folks truly have a disturbed mind, bless you.
19. And Justin Bieber.
There’s a reason that Bieber is thought to be a douche, and unfortunately this might be true to life.
WTR? (Why’s That Radass?)
Sometimes you’ve got to get a little offensive to be funny and the result is that people laugh a little harder at things that might otherwise sadden and disturb them. The funny thing is that back then and moving further into 2022, this is what we need. More laughter, at anything, everything that can be laughed at, will create a brighter future that we can enjoy.