Being known as the first Ms. Radass is a title that we’re ready to bestow on a lucky woman.
Do you want to be known as one of the raddest women alive? Do you want people looking at you and saying “Yeah, she’s Radass to the bone man!” Okay, so that’s pretty hokey, but what we’re talking about here at Radass is starting a competition for women who believe that they’re unique in a way that can’t be touched, real innovators, go-getters, and heartbreakers that can level a guy with their eyes, and possibly their bare thighs.
A little bit about Radass.
Just so it’s known, Radass is a site that caters to men but is also fully welcoming to women and anyone that wants to check it out. There’s room for everyone to take a look and find something that might be appealing to them. For the purpose of this contest however we’re going to be laying down a few rules that will need to be followed if participants want in, but there will be a few incentives as well that you might find interesting. There will also be a few guidelines we’d like you to follow if you’re thinking about signing up.
There aren’t a lot of rules, but they include:
- All contestants must be between the ages of 18-35, please, no underage contestants, that’s a can of worms that no one wants to open.
- To verify age, please send a picture of your driver’s license or ID, feel free to blur out everything but the birth date, we don’t need your address for age verification. We just to see your birthdate and face to know it’s really you.
- Send 4 pictures and 1 short video: The pictures are at your discretion, but for the purpose of becoming Ms. Radass we do suggest images such as the ones you see in this article in order to make a good showing. At least one picture needs to feature the Radass logo. The video should be at least 1 to 2 minutes long, and try to address the following points: What makes you Radass/unique? What are your interests/hobbies. Who are YOU, in other words?
Incentives, because everyone wants to know they’re doing something for something.
There are going to be at least a couple of incentives to start with, such as:
- Merch-While this is still on the way, contestants will be sent a free t-shirt and given a discount on other items.
- Exposure-whether you win or not your pics will be up on the site for everyone to see, giving you added exposure, which is always a good thing.
There will be more incentives to come for certain, but starting out you’ll be given a great deal of attention on the site as each week new women will be added to the roster, with one woman being crowned Ms. Radass of the Month, and at the end of the year, Ms. Radass of the Year.
Why we want you for Ms. Radass.
WTR? (Why’s That Radass?)
Quite honestly we love women here, we love the way they look, we love everything about women and want to show our appreciation of women in every way. Of course, wearing a bikini or lingerie, or wearing flattering clothing definitely helps, but the strength of a woman that’s ready to show us what she’s got and look awesome doing it is what’s bound to make the first Ms. Radass. So come on ladies, show us how Radass you really are!