Social media challenges have been around for a while now and a few of them have been rather harmful since just thinking about them gives some of us a serious case of the WTF’s since, well, they’re dangerous as hell and aren’t worth the damage they can cause. Those listed below are still kind of dangerous, but in a much more comical way since there’s less chance of serious bodily harm and more chance that a person might find themselves sleeping on the couch when nighttime comes around. For instance, there are a couple of challenges that have hit the internet over the years that might have appeared funny to some people but to others were dumb with capital D AND the dunce hat to go with it. Some have been funny, some have been dangerous, but the ones that you’re about to see are among the funniest, and, well, I couldn’t resist sharing them for those that might not have seen them yet, and for those that like to laugh at them.
The Wife Out of a Ho Challenge
The Kid Laroi is partially to thank, or blame, for this challenge since his song ‘Without You’ is used in sync with Megan Thee Stallion’s song ‘Body’ to create what a lot of women on TikTok might have thought was going to be a nice chance to shake their booty to a nice beat that they liked, only to realize that it was a setup when ‘can’t make a wife out of a ho’ came on shortly after. The look of surprise in the face of the women that were caught up in clapping their cheeks to a song they liked is priceless for the most part, as some of them even started laughing once they figured out what was going on. But there are a few in the video that aren’t too thrilled since they didn’t expect to be the subject of this type of video. Here’s why this is just a little bit dangerous and funny:
- It all depends on if your lady can take a joke or if they’re the type that are either sensitive enough or foul-tempered enough to smack the living hell out of you for daring to make fun of them in this manner. Seriously, if you don’t know your woman’s temperament it’s probably not a good idea to try this out of the blue since there’s a good chance you might need to run in the next second. With that in mind however, a lot of the women in this video either reacted in a funny way by laughing or by running after their man while laughing. Either way it looks like they’re not too bent out of shape about it.
- Those women that appear to be taken aback by this or had their feelings hurt aren’t invalid in their feeligns to be fair, since the truth is that the guys kind of sprang this on the ladies and n some cases it’s likely that they had no idea what was coming. But a few of them appeared to have a good idea since they started laughing and even singing with. It’s amazing when you find someone to share your life with that has such an amazing sense of humor, but it’s important to find these things out before you really get into it.
- Out of all the challenges on social media this is one of those that could be said to be pretty tame since it’s not likely that anyone is going to get beat up for this. Of course, a few of the guys look as though they had a need to be elsewhere…quickly…before their ladies could really smack the hell out of them.
The ‘can’t make a wife out of a ho’ challenge is one that you can’t help but laugh at since it’s not meant to insult the women that start dancing to the first half of the clip, but it is meant as a gag. Those that can’t see the humor, well, I’d say go read the Wall Street Journal, but you might find that humorous these days as well. Kidding folks, these are the jokes. But as far as challenges go, this one is a lot of fun to watch.
Telling Your Mom to Shut Up…Definitely High Risk.
If you wanted to talk about a truly dangerous prank that still isn’t that bad unless one gets out of control, then this is it. A lot of us can probably remember what it was like to talk back to our parents, and what the consequences were when we weren’t quick enough. Talking back to your moment was bad enough, but having the nerve to tell her to shut up? That’s taking things to a level that a lot of kids would be too nervous to think about, let alone do. Of course, if their mom made it clear that they wouldn’t get in any long-term trouble, there are obviously a lot of kids that would go for it without any further prompting.
I shouldn’t have to, but I’ll point out a few reasons why this is such a dangerous idea.
- Without knowing what’s going on, some dads are likely to get up pretty quickly when they hear their child disrespecting their mother, as can be heard in the video. In one respect its easy to say that this is uplifting since it means that the men have a lot of respect for their wife and aren’t about to let their kids run riot over them with the type of disrespect that comes during this video.
- A few of the wives and kids in this video are quick to tell the father that it’s a joke once the dad gets up and looks ready to do some damage, but the look on the dad’s face makes it a little obvious that they didn’t really appreciate this prank in the first place.
- Seriously, it almost feels as though some folks are just daring their husbands to haul off on their kids if they don’t react quickly enough. It’s a hope that the dads in these clips aren’t just going to beat their kids, that would get dark pretty quick. But it’s a dare that’s more dangerous than many that have come along, even if it’s supposed to be more fun than anything.
I’m not really sure who in the world thought it would be great to rile up a father in this manner, but one has to think that it was someone that believed that their husband wouldn’t go overboard in a heartbeat. Otherwise, this is the type of gambling that one can’t help but think is bound to be high stakes no matter who pulls the prank.
General Pranks can be a lot of fun, but sometimes they can be kind of confusing.
Sometimes pranks can be a personal thing between two or more people, while at other times they might be so obscure that no one gets them. But some pranks are hard to miss since they tend to be the type of pranks that a lot of people have pulled over the years. There are definite classics and there are some that are cringe-worthy since both people aren’t exactly enjoying it. Pranks are a lot of fun but if they’re going to be done right then they’re going to be done in a manner that won’t always be fully appreciated, but will at least be something that people can laugh about later if they have a sense of humor.
Sometimes it’s sibling rivalry at its best…and worst.
Okay, so some of these feel a little planned, but the best part is as angry as the sister ends up getting a few times, they keep pranking each other day after day. Imagine having a sibling that does this to you just for the fun of it, and then ups the ante each time as the pranks get worse and worse as time goes on. Yeah, they do appear to be rehearsed in some instances, but if they’re all that way then these two are insanely funny.
Well, if the pranks were straight-up malicious and meant to harm other people it wouldn’t be Radass at all, but because they are:
- Pranks are usually good fun shared between people that have a decent to great sense of humor and that’s to be encouraged simply because, well, it’s fun.
- Pranks that don’t harm anyone intentionally are a way to develop a relationship between two or more people by taking the edge off of life every now and then with bit of humor.
- They’re pranks, and as long as no one is damaged psychologically or physically it’s nothing to take personal…but it’s a good bit of motivation for revenge.
If you take one thing from this article just take this: Pranks are meant to loosen us up and let us enjoy life a little more, but some people take them a little too far.