You’ve heard of No-Nut November, haven’t you? Well, if not then let me make it clear what it is. It started as a joke back in 2011 and eventually became a movement that some claim has been co-opted by the Far Right, but I won’t get into that since it might become an argument that I really don’t want. Instead, we’ll take No-Nut November in a different direction for those that might want to try it, and those that might want to remind others that being pent-up for an entire month MIGHT have a few health benefits, but it might make you a little edgy as well. Of course, if you haven’t been getting any for a while, going a month might not be that hard. Oh yeah, get ready for the puns.
30 Days is a Long Time…
When you think about the length of a month and how hard it is to get from the front to the back end of the month it can be a little daunting, especially if you’re not about to allow yourself some sort of relief when it’s all said and done and you’re spent for the month. You get where this is going, yes? There might be some benefit to not releasing all that pent-up sexual energy, such as:
- Increases energy levels: Well, duh. All that added energy has to be put toward something or it’s likely that a lot of guys will bust. Even then, it’s likely that if you’re giving yourself a choice between rocketing off or expending your energy in other ways, a lot of guys would still rather hop in the saddle.
- Improves self-confidence: It’d beso easy to be mean about this one and I’ll explain it in a moment since the idea of being more self-confident by abstaining from sex or self-pleasure has more to do with the not taking the shot in the first place instead of taking the shot and being disappointed. But hey, if it makes you feel more confident, more power to you.
- Boosts mental clarity: Yeah, a person does tend to think clearer when they’re under pressure, or they fold like a piece of paper. People get to tell themselves what they want though, and if it works that’s all that matters.
- Increases testosterone: There might be a little something to that, but it’s not as conclusive as people might want to think since like it or not, some men are still in possession of plenty of this hormone while being sexually active, while those that abstain can experience lower levels of testosterone. It’s not a definitive case.
- Better gym workouts: All that energy has to go somewhere, might as well put it in a positive direction, right?
Touching back on self-confidence, we realize that those that erectile dysfunction might not appreciate the mention of No-Nut November since it might hurt their feelings. We realize it, but we’re going to talk about it anyway. Yeah, the condition sucks to have no doubt, but it’s time to unload and lighten up while you’re here.
Just try to eat during No-Nut November without thinking about sex.
You might think it’s easy to just go and have a snack, eat a meal, or even drink a beer without thinking of how it might pertain to sex since like it or not, the longer you go without, the more likely it is that you’ll notice how everything women do can be made sexy somehow just by a simple flick of the tongue, the way they hold onto something, or by the look they get when they really enjoy it. Did you want some examples? Even if you said no, here you go:
- Eating anything that’s long, has thickness to it, and is tasty enough that their tongue might flick out is bound to get a lot of guys going since women might not realize they’re doing this at times, but it’s enticing all the same. Then there are those times that they do realize what they’re doing and tend to make it a purposeful thing as they…huh boy, here come the images.
- Even drinking something can be erotic since from the way they hold a can, a bottle, a glass, in a certain grip to the way they purse or part their lips when they drink is enough to get some guys hot and bothered. How’s your shirt collar doing? Is it getting a bit hot under there yet? If you can answer no after the imagery and the images then you’re a stronger man than me. See if you can handle these images though.
Still abstaining after all that, or did you finally need to go find a bit of release? Either way, it’s enticing, isn’t it? Women know how to do this to us guys, and if they know about No-Nut November you can bet that some of them are definitely going to make things hard for you. Yes, I said what I meant and meant what I said. Believe it or not, this month might actually be kind of a boon for a lot of guys since there might be some women that are inclined to try even harder to make a guy break the no-nut rule. The fun part about it is knowing when to simply say to hell with it and let her know that she wins since that’s a win-win for both of you.
Let’s see if you can withstand the whole month.
There are plenty of strong men out there that don’t need sex as much as some and can abstain for a while. Some might laugh at them and think that they’re doing a little choking or spanking during the month, even though by the rules of No-Nut November that’s not allowed…I think. But all in all, if you can keep a straight face and not feel even a twinge after seeing what comes next, then you either get it often or have reached that point in a man’s life when he hasn’t gotten it for so long that he’s become numb to the fact. Whichever it is, feast your eyes
If you have to ask then you must have had your eyes closed for the entire article since:
- No-Nut November is great for those that want to practice it, but for the rest of us, we’ll take out the ‘no’ part.
- Hey, if you’re strong-willed enough to say no to all physical stimulation that gets you off, then more power to you, but hopefully in December you’ll get ride back on and make up for lost time.
- If you take anything away from this it should be that sex doesn’t make you weaker and not having sex doesn’t make you an outcast.
One more thing to take from this is to remember that if women do pick up on this they’ll either ignore you or make your month a lot harder by dressing in whatever clothing they can to make sure that you’re tempted every second of the day. Yeah, it’s a win no matter what.